Abade Marble also known as Abade Filetto Marble is extracted in cream, pink and white cream color. Abadeh stone is often processed in longitude tile forms. Various sorts of this stone are extracted from different highwalls. This stone is considered a suitable option by the constructors and the customers because of its bright color, elegant design and reasonable price. Resin and epoxy are used in the production process of Abade Marble to strengthen and increase the glossary of the stone.
Types of Abade Marble:
- Abade cream stone
- Abade pink cream stone
- Wavy Abade
- Rezaei Abade stone
- Samimi Abade stone
- Abade cotton flower stone
All these stones are presented and sold in the market under the title of Abade Marble or Abade Filetto Marble.
Abadeh Marble grants a feeling of peace, elegance, warmth and grandeur to your building. Interior stone facade and elevator borders are among the other uses of Abade Marble stone. Abade Marble is used in the building interior because of its beautiful color, reflectivity and reasonable price.
The price of Abadeh Marble depends on several factors:
- The more uniform the color of the stone, the higher the price
- The price of raw stone varies from one Abadeh quarry to another
- The thickness of the stone directly affects the price
- The bigger the dimensions of Abadeh stone and the more accurate the cuts, the higher the price.
- The processing quality of Abadeh stone including saw, cut and resin will greatly impact the price of the stone.
Stone Analysis Box
|Polished , Honed , Cut broken , etc
|Slab, Tile, Block
|A+ , A , B