Orange granite is a coarse-grained stone with a pale pink background. The background theme of Orange Granite is slightly pink. There may occasionally be small pores in Orange Granite. Also, there are black spots in weaker grades. The compressive strength of this stone is acceptable and it is mainly used in public places paving and stairs. One of the drawbacks of Orange Granite is its limitation in extraction. In wintertime, it is quite impossible to extract the stone. Orange Granite, in the form of flamed or cubic, is very suitable for open areas paving.
The Orange Granite stone does not have many grades and the weak sorts of this stone have black spots, called tubers.
Orange Granite is used in all interior and exterior parts of the building. This stone is very resistant to cold, heat, impact and pressure and is one of the most suitable options for paving and interior and exterior of the building.
Other Applications are :
- Paving the interior of the building
- Paving the exterior of the building
- Paving the premises and sidewalks
- Exterior and main facade
- Parking walls and floors
- Staircase body and stepping stone
- Stone herbs
The price of Orange Granite depends on the following factors :
- Pure, uniform stone without tuber has a higher price.
- The thickness of the stone directly affects the price.
- The larger the stone, the higher the price.
- The quality of stone processing(polish and cut) will affect the price of the stone.
Stone Analysis Box
|Granite||All Available||Slab, Tile||2,3,5||Varies||A+ , A , B|
|Abrasion Resistance||Water Absorption||Pressure Resistance||Price||Terms||Payment|