Cubic Stone is a kind of cube-shaped stone that is produced in various dimensions to be used as paving stone. Cubic stones are mainly produced with granite, and in addition, stones like travertine, marble and etc. are used in the processing of this product. Granite is one of the best options for producing cubic stone due to its suitable features and solid structure.
Cubic stones have been used in many cases in different designs and colors. this stone is categorized into two types of regular cubic and irregular cubic.
Regular cubic is produced in orderly dimensions and cubic shapes , but irregular cubic is crushed by the stone crusher machine and divided into smaller pieces.
Features of cubic stone
- Hard and solid structure
- high pressure resistance
- Appropriate abrasion resistance
- Proper friction and non-slip
- Non-reflection of light and heat
- Variation in design and color
- Very reasonable price
- Possible to be replaced and repaired
- Very long life
Cubic stone is one of the ideal stones for exterior designs and paving and due to its high strength, it can be used in different weather conditions.
Usages of cubic stone
- The external spaces of the building
- Paving stones for courtyards, gardens and villas
- Public and high traffic places
- Parks, sidewalks and streets
- Parking floor and sloping entrance of parking lots
This stone is one of the most suitable options to be used in outer spaces. The high resistance of this stone against pressure, cold and heat, rain and etc. has made it to be used in the external environments of the buildings.