This stone is known as Gohara , Gohare and Gohareh limestone .
The color range includes: light cream, cream and beige. Golden and black stripes are usually observed in the lower grades of this stone.
Gohare Limestone is one of the high-quality building limestones. The excellent grades of this stone are exported in the form of blocks or processed.
The good grade kinds of this stone, can keep up with luxurious and expensive marbles.
Gohare Limestone is produced in tile, slab and longitudinal dimensions.
Gohare Limestone gives your building a sense of peace, beauty, warmth and grandeur. Interior facade stone and elevator boarders are other uses of
Gohare Limestone is commonly used in the interior parts of the building due to its softness, light reflectivity and its reasonable price.
Here is some Applications of this stone:
- Stone flooring of residential units
- Stone flooring of commercial and residential units
- facade of the interior walls of the building
- stairs and parking floor stones
The price of Gohare Limestone depends on several factors:
- Uniformity of the color
- The exchange rate and customs tariff.
- The thickness
- The dimensions and the accuracy of cuts
- The processing quality in terms of sawing, cutting and resining.
Stone Analysis Box
|Limestone||Polished , Honed , Other||Slab, Tile , Block||2,3,5||Varies||A , B , C|
|Abrasion Resistance||Water Absorption||Pressure Resistance||Price||Terms||Payment|