Nero Marquina Marble also known as Persian Nero Marquina has an entirely black background with white stripes and vains irregularly scattered on it. This stone is among the oldest Iranian marble and is known universally as Pars Black Marble. Nero Marquina Marble is processed in the form of polished and leathered in tile, slab and longitudinal dimensions and is used in all interior spaces of the building, including lobby flooring, elevator borders, parking floors and commercial complexes.
One of the drawbacks of Nero Marquina Marble is losing the color with prolonged exposure to sunlight so it must be kept away from the direct exposure to the sun. Nero Marquina Marble has low water absorption, high compressive strength and low porosity.
This stone is variously used, for example, the polished and honed type is used for the flooring of public spaces such as lobbies, coffee shops, cinemas or the flooring of toilets or even apartment halls.
The polished and Hond type of Nero Marquina Marble stone is used as slabs or tiles for paving and interior walls.
Bush Hammer, leather bush hammer, and Tumble types of this stone are used for interior decoration.
Other Applications are :
- Interior walls of the building
- Stone flooring of office complexes
- Interior decoration
- Kitchen tables and counters
- Lobby walls and interiors
The price of Nero Marquina Marble depends on several factors :
- The more uniform the color of the stone, the higher the price.
- The thickness of Nero Marquina Marble directly affects the price.
- The larger the black stone of Nero Marquina Marble and the more accurate the cuts, the higher the price.
- The quality of Nero Marquina Marble processing(saw, cut, resin) will have a great impact on the price of the stone.
Stone Analysis Box
|Marble||All Available||Slab, Tile , Block||2 , 3 , 5||Varies||A+ , A , B , C|
|Abrasion Resistance||Water Absorption||Pressure Resistance||Price||Terms||Payment|