Fossil Beige Marble With a background of dark cream color and feather like brown fossils, it is a manifestations of nature’s art created exquistely by God. Having a strong essence in the polishing stage, it becomes extremely elegant with a nice glow and it reflects light very beautifully.
This stone can be used in any part of your building by itself thanks to the colorful jagged, flower like waves.
Fossil Beige Marble, as it was mentioned before, is incredibly resistant and it will not be damaged easily which makes it suitable for using in stairs, building floorings and interior views.
This stone is classified into two categories, light and full flowered. It gives an aura of peace, beauty, warmth and a sense of majesty to your building. Interior stone facade and elevator boarders are other uses of these stones.
Fossil Beige Marble is often used in the interior of the building due to its color, light reflection and reasonable price. And is often produced in 40 lengths and tiles.
Generally, the use of this marble in paving and interior of the building is quite common. This marble can be used in all interior parts of the building. One of the most important applications of this marble is in flooring stones. With a creamy color background, it creates a special charm for the interior and can be used for luxury hotels, large shopping malls, stylish and modern flooring and residential units.
Other application are :
- Hotel lobby floor stone
- Floor stone of stylish commercial and residential units
- Interior view
- Stairs and parking floors
- Lobby walls and interiors
The price of Fossil Beige Marble depends on several factors:
- The lighter and more uniform the color of the stone, the higher its price.
- The more regular the feather-like patterns, the higher the price
- The thickness of the stone directly affects the price
- The larger the dimensions of the peacock stone and the cleaner the cuts, the higher the price.
- The processing quality of the stone (saw, cut, resin) will greatly impact the price of the stone.
Stone Analysis Box
|Marble||Polished , Honed||Slab, Tile||2,3,5||Varies||A+ , A , B , C|
|Abrasion Resistance||Water Absorption||Pressure Resistance||Price||Terms||Payment|